Press & Media
Thank you for making the EADV Congress 2023 a resounding success. With over 600 speakers, sharing their experiences from 50+ countries, who brilliantly conducted 180 sessions to a diverse audience of over 15,800 delegates from across the globe, your collective efforts made this event an outstanding achievement.
Press and media who registered for the EADV Congress 2023, can revisit any sessions on-demand through the Virtual Platform or Congress App as well as watch the virtual press conference. The on-demand content will remain available online until December 31, 2023
EADV welcomes the interest of press and media in relation to the EADV Congress 2023. Here you can register as press or find out further information regarding the press and media activities at the congress.
Press registration includes access to the following:
Official EADV Congress Press Releases
A global study presented at #EADVCongress shows that almost half of patients with skin disease suffer from sleep disturbances.
The study also investigated the impact of living with hidradenitis suppurativa and the associated feeling of stigmatisation.
Official press release
A new study presented today at the EADV Congress reveals the significant stigma associated with female adult acne and its profound impact on how individuals are perceived in social settings.
This research emphasises the heavy emotional and psychological burden experienced by individuals with acne.
Official press release
New research, presented today at EADV Congress has revealed a significant improvement in skin cancer detection with new AI software, reaching a 100% detection rate for melanoma.
This data demonstrates the great promise of AI in future healthcare provision.
Official press release
Full press registration
- Access to the onsite Press Centre, located within the congress centre in Berlin
- The live Congress Scientific Sessions
- The EADV Virtual Congress Platform
- The Networking Symposium on Wednesday, 11 October 2023
- The Subspecialty Society Meetings on Wednesday, 11 October 2023
- The e-poster area, MyEADV booth and Patient Advocacy Booth
- Satellite Symposia Sessions and Industry Hub sessions*
- Transportation pass
- All virtual press registration benefits also included
Virtual press registration
- Access to the EADV Virtual Congress Platform with live-streamed scientific sessions
- Access to all on-demand content until 31 December 2023
- Access to the streaming of Subspecialty Society Meetings
- Access to the online library of e-posters and abstracts
- Access to the online EADV area and Patient Organisation Hub
- Live-streaming of selected Satellite Symposia Sessions and Industry Expert Hub*
Registered press will be invited to join the virtual Press Conference.
Virtual Press Conference
Friday 6 October 2023
10:00 – 11:00 CEST
Speakers and Panel to be confirmed.
Our press team are at hand to support you with your registration for the congress and to assist in arranging interviews with experts presenting the hottest topics at the meeting. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please note that
- The free registration under the Press/Media Representative category is granted only to journalists or media representatives in possession of:
- A valid press card or an appropriate letter of assignment
- The completed EADV Press and Media Representatives Online Registration
- Please note that access to the EADV Virtual Congress is for members of the medical and professional media, however relevant representatives of consumer media who require access will also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- To secure your access for the start of the Congress, registration is required by: Tuesday, 27 September 2023 (23:59 CEST). After this date, we cannot guarantee that your application will be processed before the start of the Congress.
- Access to all EADV scientific sessions, the press area, press conferences, press material and interviews arranged with EADV spokespersons etc.
- Industry is allowed to restrict press access to their Industry Satellite Sessions or HUBs
- Only HCP press representatives will have access to the Exhibition area.
Press registration deadline: 27 September 2023 (23:59 CEST).
Please note that if you request registration after this date that there may be delays in processing your registration and therefore, providing access to the programme in time for the start of the congress
If you have any press-related queries regarding the 2023 EADV Congress, please contact email@example.com
Press Office hours:
- Wednesday 11/10 from 08:00 to 17:00
- Thursday 12/10 and Friday 13/10 from 08:00 to 19:00
- Saturday 14/10 from 08:00 to 17:00
Join the biggest Dermatology and Venereology event in Europe. We look forward to welcoming you.
To apply for the Press registration category, please log in to the Berlin Registration Platform and click on the Application Module (please do not click on the Individual Registration or Group Registration module).
Join the biggest Dermatology and Venereology event in Europe.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org