Eco-conscious choices for our congress
We are committed to sustainability and are actively taking steps to ensure that EADV Congress is a green event. Learn more about our sustainability efforts at the EADV Congress 2023:
- Optimizing space by re-allocation to sizeable rooms for the scientific sessions
- Public transportation Berlin pass for all registered delegates and exhibitors.
- Reduced train ticket Deutsche Bahn from DE border to Berlin (return)
- Using recyclable/reusable carpet
- Using modular or recyclable structures
- Reduction of non-sustainable printed signage in favour of digital and recyclable supports
- No printed supports as programmes, forms, leaflets
- Reusable tableware as standard
- If disposable tableware, we use materials that are made from renewable raw materials, recyclable, biodegradable or reusable
- All rinse lines are equipped with osmosis systems, which helps save water
- Increased delivery intervals in order to increase the utilization of individual deliveries and thus shorten the delivery distances
- By changing our beverage and laundry suppliers, we were able to create CO² savings of more than 50,000kg per year
- social institutions such as the “Bahnhofsmission Berlin” and “Menschen helfen Menschen” donation of food
Join the world’s leading experts in dermatology and venereology.
Register now to secure your place at this prestigious event and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in skin health and diseases. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to network, learn, and engage with your peers. Register today!