Cancellation and refund (not applicable to virtual ticket)
Cancellation by the applicant
Applicants whose order form has been accepted by EADV cannot cancel and all agreed-upon amounts remain due and payable. Under exceptional circumstances represented in writing by the Applicant to EADV, EADV may at its sole discretion, under no obligation, release the Applicant.
The cancellation can be requested until 30 June 2023. After this date, no refunds will be issued.
Cancellations received by 30 June 2023 and approved by EADV will be refunded according to the method of payment chosen at registration.
A EUR 50 cancellation fee per cancelled ticket will be applied to all refunds.
Refunds via bank transfer:
- The participant’s country of residence (or the location of the company performing the registration) must be the same as where the bank is located.
- All bank charges are at the expense of the participant (or of the company registering the participant).
Refunds by credit card:
- Will be performed exclusively on the Credit Card used to settle the online payment.
Important information about refunds:
- All refunds are processed within 2 months after the end of the event.
- Refunds are not issued in case a visa application has been rejected by an embassy/consulate.
- No refunds for unattended meetings or early termination of attendance by the Applicant can be processed.
- In case of double payment, refund requests must be accompanied by a valid proof of the duplicated payment.
- Participants submitting and paying their registration incorrectly are not entitled to reimbursement. For example, participants registering as Non-Members and (at a later stage) becoming EADV Members will not receive a reimbursement of the difference between the two fees. Or in the case of creating a new profile and registering as Non-Members despite being active Members.
This rule also applies to Third-Parties/Group Leaders processing the registration for their delegates incorrectly. Please double-check the correct email addresses provided to you and make sure to register with the ones linked to the EADV Membership.
In case of an issue with the membership renewal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group Leaders purchasing an incorrect number of tickets, selecting a wrong ticket type or processing double registrations are not entitled to reimbursement.
Join the biggest Dermatology and Venereology event in Europe. Get your ticket now
For any questions, please contact email@example.com